Hauliga® is a Belgian company specializing in the creation and sale of cosmetic and parapharmaceutical products of natural origin. It ranges from teeth whitening and hair coloring to skin care and mosquito protection. Recently, Hauliga® has extended its activities to the sale of wellness products. Hauliga already has an international reputation and would like to open new local markets, both through local distributors and through internet sales.
As an intern at Hauliga® you will be required to:
- Take care of the company's website (creation of editorial and graphic content, natural referencing, newsletter, marketing analysis, etc.)
- Take care of the company's social networks (creation of editorial and graphic content for publications and advertisements, community management, etc.)
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with our international contacts and clients (B2B)
- You are currently in the second year of a master's degree in communication or marketing
- You have a laptop to work (face-to-face and remote work)
- You are comfortable with the computer tool (Office suite, Internet, etc.)
- You are perfectly familiar with social networks and their current trends
- You master at least French and English oral and written, any additional language is a plus
- You are someone serious and reliable, autonomous, honest and voluntary, and above all, you are motivated
- Any previous experience in the field is a plus, do not hesitate to let us know in your cover letter! (website creation, management of a marketing campaign, management of a professional account on social networks, etc.)
We offer you
- A multidisciplinary training allowing you to touch all aspects of the business world
- Great flexibility in your schedule
- A career opportunity once your master's degree is completed
- The possibility of expressing yourself freely and giving your point of view on the various projects in order to make them succeed as best as possible
- The opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in a stimulating and family environment
Do you want to join our team for a rich and relevant internship as part of your studies and do you recognize yourself in this offer? Send us your CV and cover letter addressed to Dr Terry Lidarssi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hoping to count soon on our team!
If you want to join our team, don't hesitate to contact us!